HOLY HOLY! Religion Studio is hiring a Senior Designer to work on product and brand design in their New York, NY, USA office.
Product Designers at Religion Studio apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insights, designing articulate, beautiful, and impactful customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices. Skilled storytellers and architects with a shared interest in brand design, work in a multidisciplinary environment to create data-driven, user-centered solutions that transform business for our clients.
- Possesses a solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- Performs brand materials review and design system audits for current state assessment and identifies areas of opportunity
- Work with Designers and Design Directors to solve complex problems through the use of existing brand and design guidelines while supporting their evolution with new ideas
- Iteratively develops experience flows, prototypes, storyboards, and client presentations for precise communication of design direction and quality assurance
- Capable of developing ideas from an objective point of view based on research and strategic insights, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management
- Work closely with Designers and Developers to understand and balance technical constraints, business requirements and user goals
- Work closely with Designers and Design Directors in creating brand identities and brand guidelines
- Support in creation and documentation of design systems in comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files across digital and print media
Religion Studio is a brand and product studio headquartered in New York City. We build brands along with web, mobile, and emerging technology experiences for startups and established companies. Our vision is ever-reaching and our goals are ambitious -- we are building more than a studio, we are creating a cultural institution. We have big plans this year and are looking for someone to champion future client design projects as well as our own internal initiatives.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12083-religion-studio-senior-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Art Direction, Design, Digital, Figma
August 15, 2022 (Originally posted June 30, 2022)
Budget Pay Range
$120,000 - $145,000
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Meals & Snacks
- Medical Benefits