Ideas United is looking for a Freelance Creative Director in Atlanta, GA, USA.
We are looking for a strategic-thinking creative leader with deep experience in events. This design-minded, story-driven and conceptual thinker will be able to lead the team and work to new levels. They are skilled at planning and producing strategic solutions, overseeing the creative process, and moving the vision from concept to development through production and delivery. They have experience leading creative development for content, campaigns, and experiences, but their primary focus will be in the world of events.
The Creative Director is a big-picture thinker who can approach all things with positivity and innovation and has the unique ability to inspire those around them to explore, experiment, and play while working toward the ultimate goal of producing impactful and engaging work.
- Lead the generation, development, and production of impactful creative for content campaigns, and events
- Translate partner goals and objectives into innovative creative strategies
- Able to move from concept to production, working across mediums, with multiple team members, often under tight deadlines, all while maintaining and communicating a clear sense of direction
- Provide vision and lead ideation
- Lead exploration and discovery sessions
- Lead the development of content and events that can inspire audiences to engage, learn, and take action
- Maintain a positive direction - always looking forward and always finding solutions despite often needing to navigate ambiguity
- Able to jump into a fast-moving environment, quickly learn our platforms for communication and collaboration, and get into the actual work
- Foster an inclusive, positive, and highly motivated environment of trust and collaboration
*On site not required but travel will be needed for production and event needs. Being based in Atlanta, GA is a bonus to us!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/12971-ideas-united-creative-director
Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, Experience Design, Experiential, Sports
November 21, 2022
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours