dentsu creative is looking for an Associate Creative Director, Social (Art) in New York (remote).
Dentsu Creative has an amazing opportunity for an Associate Creative Director, Social (Art) to join the team. We are comprised of audacious thinkers and award-winning collaborators across the United States, Latin America and Canada who blend local knowledge with global expertise. Choosing substance over stunts, our Modern Creative mandate is about unlocking sustained growth and holistic impact for brands in ways that Create Culture, Change Society and Invent the Future.
In this role, you will be a part of shaping the future of entertainment and media with one of the world's leading streaming services. You’d lead the way with a radically collaborative crew that thrives off audacious thinking. We want challengers who know what it takes to command attention, architect fandoms and never lose sight of even the smallest of details when it comes to opportunities for impact.
This particular account is right-fit for social-savvy, entertainment enthusiasts:
Emerging platforms and the shifts that come with them don’t shake you
A day spent not rehashing the latest trends in film, sports and TV is not a day lived
Ability to separate substantive, brand-building moves from quick-hit stunts
· Delivers integrated communications solutions, creative platforms and executions
· Ability to effectively collaborate with partner in craft as well as cross-department teams to develop work
· Takes ownership for the delivery of the client’s brand vision
· 5+ years of management experience
Examples of digital-first thinking. You need to love the internet and creating in that space.
· We move at speed, we make lots of work, we need clear-eyed leaders. You need to love mentoring junior talent and building relationships with our awesome client
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13054-dentsu-creative-associate-creative-director-social-art
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Social
March 16, 2023 (Originally posted December 21, 2022)
Budget Pay Range
$175,000 - $200,000 Annually
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Medical Benefits