Recognition Media is looking for a Copywriter in NYC.
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates some of the industry’s leading awards. Our award brands play a critical role in the creative and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and its innovators is what drives us.
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, concise, and efficient copywriter to join our team. We need someone who is comfortable working transparently, gets excited iterating and ideating, and can really dig into the process. You’ll be in the trenches, but can keep your eye on the overall goal. Be ready to work and output a ton. You will work closely with the creative team and leaders across multiple awards programs.
This is a full-time, hybrid role, in our NYC Flatiron office.
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting, writing, or editorial experience with highly developed skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
- Experience delivering high volume email copy
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment. Be able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Confident presentation abilities, with an editor’s eye, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working collaboratively across all levels—we value folks who will be strong leaders while fostering team camaraderie.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/13356-recognition-media-copywriter
March 15, 2023
Budget Pay Range
$80,000 - $95,000 Annually
- Parental Leave
- Medical Benefits